TabStrip Multipage and FireFox

Jeremy

Have a TabStrip that uses pageviews on a multipage however this does
not work in FireFox.

Just wondering if anyone has had success.

I know that FireFox would use a PostBack event but I thought that with
the ViewState the pages should persist.

I use a PlaceHolder in each Page...

<mytab:pageview id=pvSOS EnableViewState="True">
<asp:placeholder id=SOSHolder EnableViewState="True"
runat="server">
</asp:placeholder>
</mytab:pageview>

Cheers
Jeremy

Scott G.

The pages don't persist; the tabs will. Wherever you construct the PageViews you are going to have to recreate them each time (this shows up in non-IE browsers -- because the controls generate behaviors for IE and the browser handles the tab activation; thus, you don't postback). You can configure the IE webcontrols to always render in downlevel -- straight HTML -- if you want to test in IE.

Scott