    </mytab:pageview>

    Cheers
    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Scott G. Guest

    The pages don't persist; the tabs will. Wherever you construct the PageViews you are going to have to recreate them each time (this shows up in non-IE browsers -- because the controls generate behaviors for IE and the browser handles the tab activation; thus, you don't postback). You can configure the IE webcontrols to always render in downlevel -- straight HTML -- if you want to test in IE.

    Scott

    Have a TabStrip that uses pageviews on a multipage however this does
    not work in FireFox.

    Just wondering if anyone has had success.

    I know that FireFox would use a PostBack event but I thought that with
    the ViewState the pages should persist.

    I use a PlaceHolder in each Page...

    <mytab:pageview id=pvSOS EnableViewState="True">
    <asp:placeholder id=SOSHolder EnableViewState="True"
    runat="server">
    </asp:placeholder>
    </mytab:pageview>

    Cheers