TabStrip - TabItemCollection

Martin

Dear Group

I wonder if anyone can advise me on how to assign a TabItemCollection
to a TabStrip control. In the code below, 'PopulateTabStrip' is a
function, returning a TabItemCollection that has been populated with
values from a database. I then would like to assign this collection to
the TabStrip control.
The code below works fine but I wonder whether there's a more
efficient way.
Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Dim TabCollection As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TabItemCollection =
clsTabStrip.PopulateTabStrip

Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To TabCollection.Count - 1 Step 1
TabStrip2.Items.Add(TabCollection.Item(i))
Next i

Thanks very much for your help & efforts!

Martin

Alex_1

=
clsTabStrip.PopulateTabStrip

Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To TabCollection.Count - 1 Step 1
TabStrip2.Items.Add(TabCollection.Item(i))
Next i

Thanks very much for your help & efforts!

Martin *

Hi Martin,

I've read your post -can you provide me with you
clsTabStrip.PopulateTabStrip function?

Thanks,
Alex
(e-mail address removed)