TargetSchema, Intellisense, Custom Controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by rob thomson, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. rob thomson

    rob thomson Guest

    ASP.NET

    Hi

    I have a control, that I inherit from datagrid, and put on custom properties.

    In the IDE, HTML view it doesnt recognise that my custom control has columns,even thought they show up in the properties window, and it says the active schema doesnt support them

    I thinkI need to produce a new target schema that includes information about my control

    Ideally what I would like is to use Microsofts ie5 schema and add in my control. However when I browse to the url marked in the target schema property it doesnt resolve

    Any help or ways to get around this problem

    TIA

    rob thomson, Sep 8, 2003