Test::Unit runner for HTML output

S. Robert James

Is there a Test::Unit runner for HTML output? I'd like to keep this
available on an internal Continuos Integration web page.

(Ideally, I'd like to be able to tell the rake test tasks to use HTML
output to a certain file, in addition to the standard stdout text
output.)

Tim Pease

Is there a Test::Unit runner for HTML output? I'd like to keep this
available on an internal Continuos Integration web page.

(Ideally, I'd like to be able to tell the rake test tasks to use HTML
output to a certain file, in addition to the standard stdout text
output.)

Take a look at test-report.

http://test-report.rubyforge.org/

Should do exactly what you are asking for.

Blessings,
TwP

Tim Pease

my msn is (e-mail address removed)

test-report is a gem. You can install it using this command ...

gem install -r test-report

You might have to run that as root depending upon how your gems are configu=
red.

test-report will generate static HTML pages. If you want those pages
to be viewable from an apache web server, then you will need to copy
the HTML pages to your web folder.

Blessings,
TwP