    (Ideally, I'd like to be able to tell the rake test tasks to use HTML
    output to a certain file, in addition to the standard stdout text
    output.)

    S. Robert James, Nov 12, 2006

  2. S. Robert James

    Tim Pease Guest

    Take a look at test-report.

    http://test-report.rubyforge.org/

    Should do exactly what you are asking for.

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Nov 12, 2006

  3. Benjamin Curtis, Nov 13, 2006
  4. S. Robert James

    Tim Pease Guest

    test-report is a gem. You can install it using this command ...

    gem install -r test-report

    You might have to run that as root depending upon how your gems are configu=
    red.

    test-report will generate static HTML pages. If you want those pages
    to be viewable from an apache web server, then you will need to copy
    the HTML pages to your web folder.

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Nov 13, 2006