    This seems to happen repeatedly with particular tests and suites. I'm
    using Eclipse 3.1.1 and RDT 0.6.0 and Ruby 1.8.2.

    Bret

    Bret Pettichord, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Bret Pettichord

    Dean Wampler Guest

    This is speculation, but I recall that when running Junit tests (i.e.,
    Java), the grey bar indicates that execution never finished. For
    example, if I was running under the debugger and I didn't allow all
    the tests to finish. Could that be happening here?

    dean

    Dean Wampler, Feb 13, 2006

  3. This is speculation, but I recall that when running Junit tests (i.e.,
    I think that is it. I have some tests that exercise threads that spawn
    processes and i think there may be a problem that they don't exit
    correctly.

    Bret Pettichord, Feb 14, 2006