testfixtures 3.1.0 Released!

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of testfixtures 3.1.0. This is a new
feature and bug fix release featuring the following changes:

- New RoundComparison object for comparing numbers to a given precision

- New 'unless' parameter to ShouldRaise, for situations where an
exception is raised in Python 2 but not Python 3.

- Fixes for missing imports in fix for rare failures when cleaning up
TempDirectory instances on Windows.

The package is on PyPI and a full list of all the links to docs, issue
trackers and the like can be found here:

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/testfixtures

Any questions, please do ask on the Testing in Python list or on the
Simplistix open source mailing list...

cheers,

Chris