    doesn't.
    any ideas?
    I am using .Net 2 and IE 6

    Guest, Apr 18, 2007

    Guest Guest

    Hi Tony

    You have to use absolute or relative sizes instead of pixels or points:
    <asp:Label runat="server" ID="label1" Text="Tony" Font-Size="Medium"/>
    not like this
    <asp:Label runat="server" ID="label2" Text="Tony" Font-Size="10pt"/>

    Hope this helps

    Toty Santana, Apr 18, 2007

    Guest Guest

    Hi Toty,

    You're right, i checked it, IE skips buttons absloute sizes. I didn't know
    that.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2007