TextBox Control Font Size

Guest

I am using textboxes, buttons labels and drop down lists on a web page, but i
noticed that textboxes and buttons font size doesn't change when i change the
font size in IE ( from IE menu: View>>Text Size>>) though the size is
changing for lables and drop down lists, i am using skin for these controls
but all the skin have the same font settings(font size is set to small) i
tried removing the textbox skin to see if this chnages anything but it
doesn't.
any ideas?
I am using .Net 2 and IE 6

Guest

Hi Tony

You have to use absolute or relative sizes instead of pixels or points:
<asp:Label runat="server" ID="label1" Text="Tony" Font-Size="Medium"/>
not like this
<asp:Label runat="server" ID="label2" Text="Tony" Font-Size="10pt"/>

Hope this helps

Toty Santana

I am using relative font sizes for all the controls Font-Size="Small" but still textboxes and buttons doesn't adapt to the font size selection in IE, though labels and drop down lists and even validation controls are working.
Toty

--
Milosz

Guest

Hi Toty,

You're right, i checked it, IE skips buttons absloute sizes. I didn't know
that.