Mobile IE TextBox font size...

Dan Bass

Greetings all!

Quick question:
Is there anyway to change the default font size of a text box render to
Mobile Internet Explorer? I'm developing a Windows Mobile 2005 device... All
textboxes in HTML / Asp.Net / Mobile Controls all render the textbox to one
size only regardless of the size I specify. It works as expected in normal
IE...

I'd like to increase the font size in the text box because the device will
be driven by finger rather than stylus...

Cheers.
Dan.