Textbox size error limit

tshad

I seem to have hit some sort of limit of a textbox (multiline). It was
working fine for a while, but now I am getting a strange error having
nothing to do with the problem.

I have a Function that is called either from my Windows Service as well as
call as an .exe.

There is no actual error from writing to the text box, but as I am leaving
the call:

Application.Run(FileNameSetup())

It seems to be trying to run it again.

Sometimes the error has something to with trying to run on another thread
and sometimes it just says "Error creating window handle". But then it
calls the FileNameSetup() again.

It turns out that it happens when I am writing too many lines to the
textbox. At the moment it is writing about 1200 lines.

If I jump out of the code at around 500 lines, it seems to work fine.

I assume it has something to do with memory.

Is there some limit on the textbox, physical or logical memory related?

Thanks,

Tom