Textbox with a dropdownlist custom control

Sems

Hi

Does anyone know of a control that is a texbox that contains a
dropdownlist.
I need to be able to type into the textbox, if there are any matches
in the contained dropdownlist (matching on starting characters of the
list items) they are displayed in the popped out dropdownlist and the
user can select one. If there are no matches the list won't be
displayed and the control will just capture the users typed text (to
be written to a database).

Does anyone have/know of a control like this that I can use?

Thanks