Thanks Mr. Bill Gates and Mr. Chad Hurley!

circle5003

Chad Hurley Youtube founder talks about AGLOCO

The AGLOCO is simply on the right track!!
Everyone are aprooving it as the new internet revolution!!!

I would like that AGLOCO beats every single ad on every single web
page on the World!
I hope that AGLOCO earns so much money that it Cripples Adsense and
other programs like Adbrite and BidVertiser...

The only ads we need are AGLOCO ads.
If i have to watch the ads atleast I deserve to get paid for them!

So even the youtube founder Chad Hurley talks about AGLOCO.

Chad Hurley ( on the right) joined Bill Gates in endorsing, exactly
what AGLOCO wants to do - give the economic value to us - the AGLOCO
user.

Do you actally see what is behind?

With AGLOCO - THE Economic Network.
The Members are the owners.

We own the company, for as long we are "alive" the company is alive!
Do you see where i'm going!
The AGLOCO can't fail.
The only way AGLOCO is to fail is if we fail!!!!!
And we wont, because we want to be payed for the ads we see everday on
the net.

Internet Economics are going to a major change!

It is why I call AGLOCO a true Internet Revolution as it already is,
and it hasnt actually started yet.

Join it, Support it, Make it grow.
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB4244

And it can really change the way the economics of the Internet will be
in the future.
I'm sure it will, as so as Bill Gates and Chad Hurley are.

I think this posts will make all members get more spirit and will to
build AGLOCO's Network. Thanks Mr. Bill Gates and Mr. Chad Hurley!
Thank you a thousand times!!!

YouTube Founder Chad Hurley Says AGLOCO Wins.

Join the Agloco pioneers!!!
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB4244

Neredbojias

And it can really change the way the economics of the Internet will be
in the future.
I'm sure it will, as so as Bill Gates and Chad Hurley are.

Uh, are you out of your mind?