The fun never ends...

Wardeaux

Hey all,
I've just installed Win2003 and having no end of trouble getting my
projects(created under win2K) to load. I'm having trouble getting my
project to load from my webserver. Whenever I load it, it makes a local
copy and I "Work offline". Not ALL my projects do this, just some. Where
do I configure that within the project so that I can work "online" from my
server? MANY thanks in advance!
wardeaux

Wardeaux

Thanks anyways.... as soon as I posted this message I found my answer...
figures... I'm developing this intense love-hate relationship with Win2K3...
wardeaux