    in?!?!? The stupid program wouldn't work without source code in the first
    place!!!

    -- Frustrated Eric

    Eric A. Johnson, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Is this a Windows or Web application?

    Christopher Reed, Feb 12, 2006

  3. This is a Windows application. :)

    Eric A. Johnson, Feb 12, 2006
  4. Eric A. Johnson

    James Guest

    Ran into this ... run in debug mode. Also check project configuration for
    release type (set to debug).

    James, Feb 12, 2006
  5. I see.... grrr... Why can't M$ make it so that you only have to change one
    area... why two areas to change? Furthermore, why can't they give an
    adequate explanation anywhere?!? At any rate, I am extremely grateful for
    your help. :)

    -- Eric

    Eric A. Johnson, Feb 12, 2006
  6. Eric A. Johnson

    Geri

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello +

    I have the same problem as you with my c++ program. Do you already hava solution for that probelm`?

    Best regards
    Geri

    Geri, Mar 9, 2006
  7. Eric A. Johnson

    rich2403

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I came across the same problem. I was using a seperate dll project that a colleague had created that we were using for database access. The problem occured because the version he was sending me was a compiled 'Release' Version.

    Another reason that it was happening was because of an exception within the dll project. When the exception occured the code accessing the dll could not see the assembly causing it to display this message.

    To solve it, i just copied the dll project to my machine from source safe, recompiled it as a debug version, got rid of the reference and re added it.

    It now works fine. Hope this helps

    Rich

    rich2403, Sep 20, 2006