<p>Password:<input id="passwordBox" type="password"/></p>
<a href="hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html" onclick="return
checkPassword();">
Click here to submit password
</a>
</body>
</html>

Reaction score
The big question here is WHAT IS NOT WORKING? and FYI, this code, although horrible, works.

Reaction score
The big question here is WHAT IS NOT WORKING? and FYI, this code, although horrible, works.
The problem is that the code lets me pass to the html file called "hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html" with anything in the text box.

Reaction score
You did not write this to pass anything.
"anything in the text box." is the password. This password is sent to the JS section (so to speak) and the function named checkPassword sees if that word is "obeseduck123" and if it is your code will call the HTML page you want.

Do you want to send something to the called page?

Reaction score
The problem is in the Script file because the frontend is working correctly but after the click, it performs well.
In this code hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html is not working so please check.

Reaction score
Devid, please explain how you can read the mind of TechSide MC. And how can we troible shoot hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html if we're not giving that code.

Reaction score
Hello BigDady,
Make a file of HTML type save in the same folder name as hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html then check it.

Reaction score
When I enter the password "obeseduck123" it is supposed to redirect me to hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html. It redirects me to hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html even if I have the wrong password. I want it to redirect me to hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html only when the password is "obeseduck123".

Reaction score
combine line 27 and 28 to read
<a href="hahhiatuhsrouhgaoluhlohtourhzhzourhluthur.html" onclick="return checkPassword();">

Ask a Question