thread pool with waiting option

markspace

A academic paper (perhaps a thesis), here (warning: ridiculous series of
sign-up pages required):

http://www.academia.edu/6711713/A_scalable_runtime_platform_for_multiagent-based_simulation#

Looks like he's simulating traffic, and herding cows. But the paper
makes reference to an existing Java system, so it's odd to me that he's
asking here for basic "data structures," and with out any real code to show.

Also if he's getting free code from me I want credit on any future
papers. :p

Jeff Higgins

Looks like he's simulating traffic, and herding cows.
Hmm. A lot going on there. Now seems like a naive question coming
from some who collaborated on such a system.
Either way, I hope this thread has been as fruitful for him as it
has been for me.

markspace

Hmm. A lot going on there. Now seems like a naive question coming
from some who collaborated on such a system.

Right. I'm starting to think it might not be the same person, and
possibly someone not using their real name.