    A demo of Tic Tac Toe Plus will be released on 27 Dec 2006 for
    commercial playing.

    Reply to reserve a demo copy of Tic Tac Toe Plus on its date of release.

    Mitoshima, Dec 16, 2006

  2. Mitoshima

    Jim Langston Guest

    Umm.. you want me to reply to reserve a copy of a Tic Tac Toe game? o_O
    This is Tic Tac Toe we're talking about here. There would have to be quite
    a bit more to it for me to even think about spending my time to even
    consider looking at it. Maybe warp fields and 3D and blasters and... and..
    yeah!

    Jim Langston, Dec 17, 2006

  3. ObCrossThread: Perhaps this Tic Tac Toe is going to have the evil AI? (and
    all our bases will be theirs...)

    -Adrian

    Adrian Urquhart, Dec 17, 2006
  4. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    Adrian,

    Could you clarify on what you meant by "Evil AI"?

    Mitoshima, Dec 18, 2006
  5. Where is the fire-button?
    No fire button? Then I will stick to this button
    ,-------.
    | PLONK |
    `-------´

    Gernot Frisch, Dec 18, 2006
  6. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    Sorry, no fire button.

    But if I see any use for one, I'll add one!

    Mitoshima, Dec 18, 2006
  7. Mitoshima

    jjds101 Guest

    Do you have "Global Thermonuclear War?"

    jjds101, Dec 18, 2006
  8. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    As a matter of fact Jjds.....,

    ......No!

    Mitoshima, Dec 18, 2006
  9. Mitoshima

    White Wolf Guest

    Evil Artifical Intelligence: keeps spam threads on USENET alive with
    irrelevant and hardly humorous chatter.

    White Wolf, Dec 18, 2006
  10. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    Sorry, but I'm not into that sought of "excitement."

    Mitoshima, Dec 19, 2006
  11. Mitoshima

    BobR Guest