Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version

Mitoshima

The pre-alpha version of Tic Tac Toe Plus, which is actually a Tic Tac
Toe game, will be made available on Wed 27th.

Your contribution is needed and will be appreciated as we would like
persons to sample this version of the game and give their honest
comments, whether good or bad, report errors and problems, or give any
good idea that will be splendid for the game.

This version is only a pre-alpha version, it is not a completed game,
therefore do not expect mush visuals, options or gameplay as a matter
of fact.

To test the pre-alpha version, subscribe to the group "Makers Of Video
Games" at http://groups.google.com.vc/group/maker-of-video-games?hl=en.
When your membership is permitted, which should not take any longer
than 6 hours, you can then download and play the game.

Give all comments, reports, ideas and ask any question in the topic
labelled "Comments on Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version" at the group
"Makers Of Video Games."

Please read the Page labelled "Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version" in
the group "Makers Of Video Games" before downloading and playing.

Wayne Marsh

Mitoshima said:
[...]

This is the game equivalent of software such as "Advanced Start Button
Clicker XP". I feel that you've made this just so you can announce it
and get attention from people signing up to your group.

Quit software - change your major to marketing.

Mitoshima

Clicker XP". I feel that you've made this just so you can announce it
and get attention from people signing up to your group.

Quit software - change your major to marketing.

I'll do just that!

One of these days..........