Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mitoshima, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    The pre-alpha version of Tic Tac Toe Plus, which is actually a Tic Tac
    Toe game, will be made available on Wed 27th.

    Your contribution is needed and will be appreciated as we would like
    persons to sample this version of the game and give their honest
    comments, whether good or bad, report errors and problems, or give any
    good idea that will be splendid for the game.

    This version is only a pre-alpha version, it is not a completed game,
    therefore do not expect mush visuals, options or gameplay as a matter
    of fact.

    To test the pre-alpha version, subscribe to the group "Makers Of Video
    Games" at http://groups.google.com.vc/group/maker-of-video-games?hl=en.
    When your membership is permitted, which should not take any longer
    than 6 hours, you can then download and play the game.

    Give all comments, reports, ideas and ask any question in the topic
    labelled "Comments on Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version" at the group
    "Makers Of Video Games."

    Please read the Page labelled "Tic Tac Toe Plus, Pre Alpha Version" in
    the group "Makers Of Video Games" before downloading and playing.

    Mitoshima, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Mitoshima

    Wayne Marsh Guest

    This is the game equivalent of software such as "Advanced Start Button
    Clicker XP". I feel that you've made this just so you can announce it
    and get attention from people signing up to your group.

    Quit software - change your major to marketing.

    Wayne Marsh, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Mitoshima

    Mitoshima Guest

    Clicker XP". I feel that you've made this just so you can announce it

    I'll do just that!

    One of these days..........

    Mitoshima, Dec 27, 2006