Tile: anyone using it in Tkinter apps?

Kevin Walzer

Is anyone using Tile in their Tkinter applications?

Tile provides native theming for Windows XP and Mac OS X, and provides
an improved Tk look-and-feel on Unix/Linux.

For info on Tile: http://tktable.sourceforge.net/tile

It's in the process of going into the Tk core, so it will be available
with Tk 8.5 with no additional libraries required.

Just curious to see how other Python developers are using it (or if they
are). I'm moving to Python/Tkinter from Tcl/Tk, and I'm an enthusiastic
user of Tile with Tcl.