time problems

lucifer

hi,
if any body can tell me how to develop a function in that will generate
a delay according to the speed of processor

Victor Bazarov

lucifer said:
if any body can tell me how to develop a function in that will
generate a delay according to the speed of processor

then what? Try to use full sentences next time.

There is no way in Standard C++ to obtain the "speed of processor"
(whatever that is). I answered your delay question, so check you
other posting thread.

gogodidi

wait..
do you mean...

wait a certain amount of time depending how many calculations it can do
per second? or by how much of the processor is being used,?