Timing constraint on ISE

Yannick

Hi,

I need help for timing constraints in Xilinx virtex 4 Fx.

I have this design with two clocks on bugmux and two components.

First clock : 50 Mhz
Second clock : 300 Mhz

Component A, need to work at 50Mhz
Component B, need to work at 300 Mhz
__________

| |
|Component|
__________| A |
| | 50 Mhz
|
| |_________

bufgmux |
|\ |
CLK_50M ---| \ |
| \_________|
| / |
CLK_300M--- | / |
|/ |
___________

| |
|________| |
|Component |

B |
| 300MHz |

When I define both clock timing constraints on ucf file, ISE apply 300
Mhz for component A and B.
But the component A doesn't work at 300 Mhz and I don't whant that the
component A work at this frequency.

How i do for put the good frequency on each component whithout use two
bufg instead one bugmux? (specific timing constraint)

Regards,

Yannick