To apply at a box the HTML's height

provaands

How I can to apply the yellow box's height how the blue box's height;
that height corresponds with Mozilla, or the Netscape to the HTML 's
height (rose),
with 5 IE or IE 6 it corresponds to the BODY's height (green). ?

Is sufficient that the yellow box's height is how HTML 's height

Even if I apply height=100% at yellow box , it considers as height
total only
the visual part of the browser (viewport) and not the part ' under '
viewport.

Thank you

Code:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">