To pubilsh a site in internet

pol

Hi all,

Sorry for reposting my question on this site.

I am beginner in Visual visual web deloper express edition. I just created a
site with a database using sql server express edition. I want to host this
site in internet . Please let me know the name of any free web host
providers
without any setup fees or without giving any other payment details.

With thanks

Pol

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?cG9s?= wrote on 23 mei 2009 in
Sorry for reposting my question on this site.

This is not a site, this is Usenet.
I am beginner in Visual visual web deloper express edition. I just
created a site with a database using sql server express edition. I
want to host this site in internet . Please let me know the name of
any free web host providers
without any setup fees or without giving any other payment details.

This NG is nit about hosting but about classic ASP.
Not about "deloper express".

If you have classic ASP Q please ask them here,
if not go elsewhere.