Tomcat 5.0 problem with accents in my html references (HREF)

Tiggy

Hi all,

I am actually facing a problem with the french accents included in some URLs
of my JSP pages. I migrated my web applications from Tomcat 4.1.2 to Tomcat
5.0. I did not have any problems before upgrading my Tomcat web server and
only the links composed of accents are sucking. Therefore this should be
inherent to Tomcat 5.0. I am wondering if somebody have ever had this
problem ?

I didn't find yet a simple way to encode my html references (href) in URI
format. Does anyone have an idea how to do and if this is the right way to
bypass the problems ? Apparently to W3C we have to transform our string URL
(I mean our URL in string format) in UTF8 and then in URI format (this means
UTF8 with escaping character). May anybody highlight me about that ? I do
not know how to use the URI class provided in J2SE.

Thanks for those will try to help me,
Tiggy