tomcat and 2.0

javid

i need to know where should i put my class and/or java files inside
the tomcat cat_4.1 directory.so that i can run the project/software in
browser.i had earlier tested the same project using java web server
2.0(an older one) i put up the java and class files of my project
inside the servlet directory and the same is mentioned in the java
code i-e the connection is created obiviously by means of servlets
e.g

import javax.servlet.http.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import java.io.*;
public class home extends HttpServlet

now the path inside tomcat is like tomcat 4.1/server/classes.

and i am not sure where should i put my class/java files so that i can
run the project using tomcat server.
please help me by specifying the source directory of my java and class
files so that the project runs in tomcat server .

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

javid said:
[...]

The class files should be in:

webapps/yourwebapp/WEB-INF/classes/yourpackage

The source files can be wherever you want them.

Arne