too much spaces with Repeater control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Bart, May 31, 2007.

  1. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Hi,

    i use a repeater control for reading data from a database.
    I have no error, but the table for showing the records defined in this code,
    starts at the middle of the page. I noticed that the unasked space above the
    table matchs the number of records in the table, as if the data were read
    twice ...

    Thanks for help
    Bart

    Here my code:

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server"
    DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1">
    <ItemTemplate>
    Eval("name") %>'></asp:Label><br /></td>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:Repeater>
    </form>
    ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:ConnectionString %>"
    SelectCommand="SELECT [name] FROM [logo]"></asp:SqlDataSource>

    Bart, May 31, 2007

  2. Bart

    CaffieneRush Guest

    Try removing the very first opening <tr> after <table>.

    CaffieneRush, Jun 1, 2007