Tools for UI testing of J2ME applications?

Tobi

Hi,

Is there any tool (like Jemmy for Swing or HttpUnit for WebApps) to
test UIs of J2ME applications (MIDlets) ?
The MIDlets would use only high level APIs.
Ideally the test should run with the Sun WTK.

If there is no tool (yet?), I would appreciate any idea how a tool
like this could be implemented.

Tobi