tower of hanoi

red floyd

ashishnh33 said:
hi.......is there nyone to tell me how to solve the "tower of hanoi"
problems

No, but if you give us your instructor's email address, I'll mail the
homework directly to him

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

ashishnh33 said:
thanx 4 ur reply. u can send the source code at
(e-mail address removed)....

No, you can send the source code to this group. Then you can get help.
If you don't send any source code, you don't get any help.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

red floyd

ashishnh33 said:
thanx 4 ur reply. u can send the source code at
(e-mail address removed)....

Somehow, I doubt that you and your instructor have the same email
address. Nice try though.

Read the comp.lang.c++ FAQ, paying particular attention to #5.2.

?

ashishnh33 said:
thanx 4 ur reply. u can send the source code at
(e-mail address removed)....

I have a complete working solution in java... I could probably easily
modify it. Or you can buy the java-solution and modify it yourself to c++.

But in both cases, that'll be really expensive.

What are you willing to pay for the solution???

ROTFLOL...