    ashishnh33 Guest

    hi.......is there nyone to tell me how to solve the "tower of hanoi"
    problems

    ashishnh33, Apr 10, 2006

  2. ashishnh33

    red floyd Guest

    No, but if you give us your instructor's email address, I'll mail the
    homework directly to him

    red floyd, Apr 10, 2006

  3. ashishnh33

    al pacino Guest

    :-D , good one!!

    al pacino, Apr 10, 2006
  4. ashishnh33

    al pacino Guest

    you may post this on comp.programming or (prehaps comp.free_homework
    !)
    :)

    al pacino, Apr 10, 2006
  5. ashishnh33

    ashishnh33 Guest

    thanx 4 ur reply. u can send the source code at

    ashishnh33, Apr 10, 2006
  6. No, you can send the source code to this group. Then you can get help.
    If you don't send any source code, you don't get any help.

    Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
    Martin Jørgensen

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=, Apr 10, 2006
  7. ashishnh33

    red floyd Guest

    Somehow, I doubt that you and your instructor have the same email
    address. Nice try though.

    Read the comp.lang.c++ FAQ, paying particular attention to #5.2.

    red floyd, Apr 10, 2006
  8. I have a complete working solution in java... I could probably easily
    modify it. Or you can buy the java-solution and modify it yourself to c++.

    But in both cases, that'll be really expensive.

    What are you willing to pay for the solution???

    ROTFLOL...

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=, Apr 11, 2006