Tree view in tkx module.

Prathap

Hi:

I'm trying to use tkx module and want to know how do I add
scrolling capabilities to the Tree view?
Also, where do I read more about the tkx tree view interface?

Regards,
Prathap

J. Gleixner

Prathap said:
Hi:

I'm trying to use tkx module and want to know how do I add
scrolling capabilities to the Tree view?
Also, where do I read more about the tkx tree view interface?

Usually I'd start with an Internet search, which will usually find
more than enough examples of what you want to do and not have to
wait for a reply here.