Treeview and Querystring Question

needin4mation

Hi, is it possible to build a Treeview control with the XMLDataSource
and create parameterized links?

For example,

I have three items in my xml data source:

cars
toys
books

I can get them to show up in the treeview fine. I can create a
NavigateURL with them to whateverpage.aspx.

But what I really need is whateverpage.aspx?myqstring=cars

I want the menu item in the treeview taken from the xml file values,
but I also want that same xml value placed in the navigateurl field.
When I hover over toys, it would say mypage.aspx?myqystring=toys, and
so on.

I am using the drag and drop goodness from visual studio .net 2005 and
wondered if there was an "easy" way to do it.

Thank you for any help.