TreeView Control + Javascript Error

Alex

Hi there,

My ASP.NET page Default.aspx call (click event on client side button)
a modalpopup,
This element contains an ASP TreeView control (ID = trvDefSelection),
that is initializad at "ModalPopUp OnLoad event".

Application logic works so fine and there isnt error when the databind
method is colled by TreeView control, but when the Browser try to
render it, some strange errors happens:

Line 957
Character 1
Error 'trvDefSelection_Data' is undefined
Code ...
URL ...

This error message occurrs ramdomly when browser try to render the
TreeView Control.

THK in advantage for your help.