Trying to create hyperlinks

laura

I am writing some code for an intranet and I need to be able to list the
files in folders and subfolders and display them in the browser window as
with hyperlinks.

I've picked up this very useful code on the internet from
www.4guysfromrolla.com. It works a treat, but one problem! If there is a
filename that contains a space, e.g., "my file.doc" the hyperlink only
links up to the space, e.g., it will hyperlink "my" and nothing else.

Here is the code which picks up file names without spaces and is called from
an HTML file as follows (maxitek being the name of my computer)

Sub Main()
Dim sPP, sUP, fso, f, fc, ff, fl
sPP = Request.QueryString("PP") 'Physical Path
sUP = Request.QueryString("UP") 'URL Path

Set f = fso.GetFolder(sPP)
Set fc = f.Files
Set ff = f.SubFolders
For Each fl in fc
Next
Set ff = nothing
Set fso = nothing
Set f = nothing
Set fc = nothing
End Sub

Main()
%>

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

laura said:
[...]

Make sure the href val is quoted. I like to use single quotes in this case:

laura

Tom,

YOU'RE WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much!! It works.. stupid me for not
realising!

All the best
Laura