Trying to deploy app to production server

Guest

I am getting the message during an assembly can't find 'ADODB.dll'

1. Why is an assembly running....wasn't it assembled on the test machine?
2. do I need to have dev studio installed on the production server?
3. What files need to be copied from the test machine to the prod server...I
just copies the top level dir of my app to my prod machine, createda a
virtual directory as a 1st attempt.
4. I guess this applies to all the interop dll that my app requires.

Guest

This is a 2003 windows sever so yes, net framework is there. Apart from some
pimply sql problem my problem was that I didn't realize the underlying dll's
for interop's must also be copied and regsrv'ed. Things like adodb,
aspupload, aspjpeg,etc. Funny that scripting worked without a copy.