Tutorials on automating website processes

Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to automate the process for moving leads to a new status in salesforce with python. I am using this to try and move quicker than the rest of the sales staff and I already got confirmation from my manager that if I can manage to do it, she is okay with it. Can anyone guide me in the right direction to start doing this?

Ad