[Twisted] Cookbook?

F. GEIGER

Does anybody know of a cookbook for Twisted? It's not that helpful for me to
see how an echo server is written (can do this with std sockets) and success
stories are too little concrete.

What I actually want to try is using Twisted in factory automation. So I'm
thinking of cookbook topics like "If you want to capture data from an OPC
server and put them into a database, then go this way..." or "If you want to
notify the production manager of troubles found in production data, then go
for chapter..." etc.

Probably the way to answer such questions is to try it myself - no problem
with that, I'm working thru the examples right now. But if there are
shortcuts, I'd like to take them (who wouldn't do so?).

BTW, the dox itself seem to be extensive (the book in pdf format has 380+
pages), which is really pleasing.

Many thanks in advance and best regards
Franz GEIGER