    I have problem, in my application I have main jframe, now user click on
    jbutton, now I create another Jframe with jprogressbar
    i would like to block main Jframe. How to do is ?

    tk, Aug 15, 2006

  2. E. g. you can use a modal JDialog for the second window.

    Bye
    Michael

    Michael Rauscher, Aug 15, 2006

  3. tk

    tk Guest

    if I create JDialog the main windows is also enable I want to be disable

    tk, Aug 15, 2006
  4. Michael said a *modal* JDialog. (and that is 'modal=true')
    If you do not understand what modal means, check the
    constructors and try it. It should do exactly what you need.

    (Or at least - the main window is 'disabled' in the sense
    that the end user cannot click in it, but the controls are
    not 'grayed out')

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 15, 2006