Two Jframe`s - how to setenable(fasle) ?

tk

I have problem, in my application I have main jframe, now user click on
jbutton, now I create another Jframe with jprogressbar
i would like to block main Jframe. How to do is ?

Michael Rauscher

tk said:
I have problem, in my application I have main jframe, now user click on
jbutton, now I create another Jframe with jprogressbar
i would like to block main Jframe. How to do is ?

E. g. you can use a modal JDialog for the second window.

Bye
Michael

tk

U¿ytkownik "Michael Rauscher said:
E. g. you can use a modal JDialog for the second window.

Bye
Michael

if I create JDialog the main windows is also enable I want to be disable

Andrew Thompson

tk said:
if I create JDialog the main windows is also enable I want to be disable

Michael said a *modal* JDialog. (and that is 'modal=true')
If you do not understand what modal means, check the
constructors and try it. It should do exactly what you need.

(Or at least - the main window is 'disabled' in the sense
that the end user cannot click in it, but the controls are
not 'grayed out')

Andrew T.