UK Host recommendations?

Danny Tuppeny

Hi all,

I'm looking for a well priced (cheap) host preferably in the UK, which
supports SQL Express (or 2005?) databases that can be connected to with
a filename in the connection string. It's for a friend using Visual Web
Developer Express, so I want it to be as easy as possible to upload (eg.
relative database filenames in connection strings!).

Any recommendations?

I know it's probably more common to have the db sat on a dedicated box,
but the db stuff is minimal, and we've already been through the headache
of trying to merge several local SqlExpress databases into a single 2005
db and it didn't work too well!

Thanks,

Danny