Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.' to type ''

hlyall1189

Hi,
I recently started upgrading some of my old vs 2003 apps to vs 2005 and
used the conversion tool but now i get the following error after
building the page. I have typecasted the lines as follows:

((StyleSheetProvider)this.Page).GetStyleSheetPath();

Is there some different way of typecasting that needs to be done in
vs2005? Thanks in advance.

Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.Feedback' to type
'JermLib.StyleSheetProvider'.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object
of type 'ASP.Feedback' to type 'JermLib.StyleSheetProvider'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.Feedback' to
type 'JermLib.StyleSheetProvider'.]
JermLib.CustomControls.StyleSheetLink.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +107
+1360