unable to create sql database in visual web developer 2005 express

gudiya

Hi,
When I go to Add New item->Sql database-> click ADD i get the following
error.I also get the same error when i open the security page on web
site admininstration tool.

"There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused
by an invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient
permission. It can also be caused by the role manager feature not being
enabled. Click the button below to be redirected to a page where you
can choose a new data store.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: An error
occurred during the execution of the SQL file 'InstallCommon.sql'. The
SQL error number is 1802 and the SqlException message is: CREATE
DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check
related errors. An unexpected error occurred while checking the sector
size for file 'U:\VISUAL STUDIO
2005\WEBSITES\APP9\APP_DATA\ASPNETDB_TMP.MDF'. Move the file to a local
NTFS volume, where the sector size can be retrieved. Check the SQL
Server error log for more information. Creating the
ASPNETDB_1e007377194340a4850801591429f1bc database"

Please help me--
Thanks