Unable to post a particular question on this site

codeboy

I have tried several times to post a question this site. I’m not sure if
there is something wrong with that particular question causing the system to
reject it. The point of this post is to first test to see if this message
will actually post and the second is to notify someone of the problem. If
someone at MSDN is able to see this post please contact me via email so I can
get my actual question into the system.

Scott M.

codeboy said:
I have tried several times to post a question this site. I'm not sure if
there is something wrong with that particular question causing the system
reject it. The point of this post is to first test to see if this message
will actually post and the second is to notify someone of the problem. If
someone at MSDN is able to see this post please contact me via email so I
can
get my actual question into the system.

MSDN will only respond to messages from MSDN subscriber's that have
registered their no spam email alias. Even then, they do not respond to
your personal email, they just reply to the post(s) you make. But, if we
can see your post, then they can as well.

Messages are not pre-scanned for the topic to determine if they are
postworthy.

-Scott