Unable to start debugging on the web server possible fix

Guest

Hello,

I have been reading alot of the post here, with the same kind of problem. I
had this problem as well, and tried everything everybody suggeste. This is
my third day, working on this. The first issue that I dicover was to make
sure your computer are on the same Domain, and that IWAM, and IUSER is
matching on both computers. I also had my DNS screwed up on my Domain, which
let to my Active directory timing out. So I wasn't able to bring the same
user to both of my machines.
So after that, I got this error about unable to start debugging crap. Make a
long story short. On my developer machine, I had net framework 2.0 beta, and
on the server i had net framework 1.1. I uninstalled the 2.0. Everythin
works, debugging, connectiing to the domain through SQL. I hope this helps!
Just paying it forward!

Rudy