Unusual problem with smartnav

Dan

HI

I am using the SmartNav directive in my aspx page, it does what i expect
when i am running locally and testing, but when i upload to my server and
run it from there over the web it seems to ignore the directive all
together. Anyone have any idea why this is? My web.configs are identical.

S. Justin Gengo

Dan,

SmartNav has always been a bit buggy...

If you want I created a javascript replacement that works very well (as long
as the clients have javascript enabled of course). Currently it only exists
in .NET 1.1 but the script would be easily converted for 2.0 (I'm getting to
it). The script is part of a javascript control that I give away for free on
my website. You may see a demo of it and download the free source code here:
http://www.aboutfortunate.com?page=javascriptdemo #6 on the demo page is the
one you'll want to see.

--
Sincerely,