Update button

Deepa Kesavalu

I have a template column in the datagrid.
And then dynamically creating a checkbox in the itemcreated event of the
datagrid
in that template column only when the row is in the edit mode.
The checkbox is created based on a certain conditon.

Now, when the user clicks on 'Update' button , i want to show a
pop-up confirming about the user's update.
So, if the user says 'OK', the update should work, if not, the update should
be cancelled.
How to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Elton Wang

Hi Deepa,

In datagrid_EditCommand event, after the dtagrid item shift to EditItem,
then find UpdateButton. And apply
updateBtn.Attributes.Add("onClick", "return confirm('message');");

HTH