Uploading downloading Image to SQL Server using ASP.net and VB.Net

Guest

Hi;
What I would like to do is, let the user browse to an image and when they
click the submit button it needs to insert all the information on the page
including the image to the SQL server. Now I am able to insert all the
information all the information except the image. By the way, I am using the
Microsoft application block's (SQLHelper.UpdateDataSet method) to insert the
data to the database.

Please help me.

Thank you.