URGENT: Cuture/Language of a text

Guest

Hi ,

I have a senario where I need to have a textbox where the user can enter
either english charaters or other language character (like
Korean,Chinies,German etc.) using their respective language keybords.

Is there a way to find out the language/culture text entered by the users so
that I can I apply my biz logic accordingly.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Guest

Is there a way to find out the language/culture text entered by the users so
that I can I apply my biz logic accordingly.

Probably not easily from the text they enter, but you could get their
browser's default language using something like
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture