Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Sr OBIEE resource in NC

Yogi

Hi ,
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)

Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 24 + months
Rate: DOE

Requirements:

Must have skills:
• Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10g
(development, administration, configuration), Setup, administration
and development.
• Siebel Analytics 7.8.x
• Hyperion Products
• Microstrategy
• Data warehousing methodologies
• UNIX
Good to Have:
Database:
• Oracle 11i, 10g Database
• Netezza,
• Oracle11i
• SQL Server
• DB2 Tools:
• Oracle SQL developer
• Data Stage
• Informatica

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah