Urgent Direct client Need : Java Developer for Long Term Contract at KY

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Location: Louisville,KY

Duration: Long Term contract.

Rate : $ 40 - 50/hr corp-corp

Only GC, USA Citizen, any EDA holder

Job Details:

•Java (J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring)

•java, j2ee, Webservice, SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, Postgress, C++.

•Strong SQL

•Oracle (PLSQL)

•Microsoft SQL Server

•JMS

•Web Services (SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS)

•Message Queues (Tibco desired)

•Version Control (CVS)

•Hayes Modem Command Set

•Ability to work in a large team, and independently

•Solid knowledge of object oriented techniques and design patterns.

•Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns.

•Java application debugging and profiling.

•Ability to work under established deadlines.

Nice To Have :-

•Perl

•Unix/Linux

•Shell

•Query Tuning

•Microsoft .NET (C#, WCF)

Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation .
Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)

Thanks,

sarah