Urgent - Generating Client Proxy and consume it on the fly

Bsiang Tan

Dear all experts,

Could any one kindly point me some way or article that how I could I
generate the client proxy on the fly based on the wsdl given by the web
service and consume the client proxy to access that web service on the fly
in asp.net (C# or VB.net) ?

Please kindly help me... Thank a lot...

Best regard,
Bsiang

Jan Tielens

Check out Christian's DynWSLib 1.4
http://weblogs.asp.net/cweyer/archive/2003/07/07/9769.aspx

"Did you ever think about invoking your XML Web Services dynamically without
having to generate a client side proxy class at design/compile time with
wsdl.exe or Visual Studio .NET? - No need to know the exact Web Service
description and endpoint at compile/design time. Just get your WSDL from
UDDI (or from wherever you want, e.g. XMethods), specify the type to
instantiate and the methods to call ... voila! Can be used from any .NET
application or even an unmanaged resource."

Devender Thadkapalli

Hi,

I am calling a Web Service from VB6.0 using SOAP Toolkit. I am getting
the Connector:Connection time out Error.
If I start MsSoapT3.exe and Set Trace Host to "169.242.82.87" and Port
number "8080" It works perfectly.

But as soon as I close the MsSoapT3, none of the methods work. Please
help me.

Dim SoapClient As MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30
Dim XMLDoc As MSXML2.DOMDocument40
Dim vCol As Collection
Dim abc As Variant

Set SoapClient = New MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30

Set XMLDoc = New MSXML2.DOMDocument40
SoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

Call
SoapClient.MSSoapInit("http://169.242.82.87:8080/apex/CurveWebService.ws
dl",
"CurveWebServiceService", "CurveWebService")

SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("Timeout") = 30000
SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("UseSSL") = 0

abc = SoapClient.getCurve("EMGLN", "YC_EUR_LIBOR", "GDAXML")

XMLDoc.validateOnParse = False
XMLDoc.LoadXml abc

Thanks
Dev