    Please kindly help me... Thank a lot...

    Best regard,
    Bsiang

    Bsiang Tan, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Bsiang Tan

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Check out Christian's DynWSLib 1.4
    http://weblogs.asp.net/cweyer/archive/2003/07/07/9769.aspx

    "Did you ever think about invoking your XML Web Services dynamically without
    having to generate a client side proxy class at design/compile time with
    wsdl.exe or Visual Studio .NET? - No need to know the exact Web Service
    description and endpoint at compile/design time. Just get your WSDL from
    UDDI (or from wherever you want, e.g. XMethods), specify the type to
    instantiate and the methods to call ... voila! Can be used from any .NET
    application or even an unmanaged resource."

    Jan Tielens, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Hi,

    I am calling a Web Service from VB6.0 using SOAP Toolkit. I am getting
    the Connector:Connection time out Error.
    If I start MsSoapT3.exe and Set Trace Host to "169.242.82.87" and Port
    number "8080" It works perfectly.

    But as soon as I close the MsSoapT3, none of the methods work. Please
    help me.

    Dim SoapClient As MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30
    Dim XMLDoc As MSXML2.DOMDocument40
    Dim vCol As Collection
    Dim abc As Variant

    Set SoapClient = New MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30

    Set XMLDoc = New MSXML2.DOMDocument40
    SoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

    Call
    SoapClient.MSSoapInit("http://169.242.82.87:8080/apex/CurveWebService.ws
    dl",
    "CurveWebServiceService", "CurveWebService")

    SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("Timeout") = 30000
    SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("UseSSL") = 0

    abc = SoapClient.getCurve("EMGLN", "YC_EUR_LIBOR", "GDAXML")

    XMLDoc.validateOnParse = False
    XMLDoc.LoadXml abc

    Thanks
    Dev

    Devender Thadkapalli, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Bsiang Tan

    Chris Guest

    Do you have a sample of this idea? i.e wothout creating the client proxy?

    Chris, Feb 19, 2004