Urgent need for a Sr .NET professionals, please keep the rate as lowas possible.

kin

I am a recruiter with Kindle Systems of USA, Inc. My client has a long
term contract opportunity available in Ohio. The details are as
follows:
"This is a hands-on development position to implement new user
interface components for the GFX Mercury system. This will require the
individual to:
* Design and develop C# .NET Windows Forms for the Mercury system
* Modify and enhance existing components to ensure a coherent look &
feel as new functions are added
* Work directly with sales people and traders in prototyping phases to
refine functional requirements
* Work with other developers and co-ordinate with QA testing team
during testing phases of the project

* 2+ years experience developing and delivering user interfaces,
preferably with 2+ years C# and .NET Windows Forms. We will consider a
Java Swing developer who has a demonstrated ability to move to a new
technology. In either case, must have recent intensive development
experience.
* Experience with real time, high volume applications. Demonstrated
usage of threading and asynchronous processing for enhanced
performance.
* Knowledge of foreign exchange products a major plus
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and ability to
work in a fast-paced environment as a constructive team member
When you send the resumes please include the contact details and the
min rate.

send your resume's to (e-mail address removed)