Urgent Requirements for Java Commodities Developer | NYC | 6+months

kin

Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

"Client Interviews are immediate for right consultants"

Job Title: Java Commodities Developer

Location: NYC (face to face is must after initial telephonic
screening)

Duration: 6+ months

MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE COMMODITY APPLICATION EXPERIENCE

Must have valid references from managers

Must have all the requirements listed below,

· 10+ years of experience in Java and J2EE related
technologies.

· Extremely strong core java programming skills

· Commodities (or energy) knowledge

· Excellent understanding of J2EE architecture, design
patterns, available open source frameworks and has written framework
components.

· Oracle – Good understanding of SQL, query construction,
performance tuning.

· Experience of build tools, java profiling tools, application
servers

Big plus

· Experience and knowledge of data grid technologies

Server side experience of Triple point’s Commodity XL product

Regards,
Rukmangathan || (e-mail address removed)

Eric Sosman

kin said:
Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

Resume: How can I resume if I haven't even started?
Rate: US $1000.00/hr (30% less than my CEO makes)
Current location: Between anode and cathode
Contact details: Ordinary gold plate, nothing special
Availability details: Hey, sailor, looking for a good time?