urgent

Gohar

Any one can send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using linked
list(with operator overloading. not necessarily).
which performs Addition, subtraction ,multiplication,division,modulus.
i need it badly before monday
i shall be grate full

Gohar

w mash!!
i have done with most of the code but due to some errors .thats why i
asked for the right code to find out mistakes in my code
secondly i am beginner its my first time to deal with linked lists

Christopher Benson-Manica

Gohar said:
i have done with most of the code but due to some errors .thats why i
asked for the right code to find out mistakes in my code
secondly i am beginner its my first time to deal with linked lists

You're apparently also a beginner to Usenet. Welcome. Please take
the time to read the following welcome messages and FAQ's:

http://c-faq.com

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

When you post to comp.lang.c++, if you truly are done with most of the
code, then post it. Usenet helps those who have helped themselves and
are willing to prove it.